The present Terms and Conditions are a contract between the Customer and Marton Carpet Cleaning Services . Placing an order through email, social media’s or telephone and the use of our services constitutes an acceptance of the agreement.
The minimum call out charge for carpet cleaning is £40.00
Over the phone, we calculate prices by using average room sizes. These may be subject to change on arrival.
We require unobstructed access to your property as well as access to running water and electricity.
We accept cash, bank transfer and card payments.
Payments for cleaning services on the day of the cleaning. We do not offer any forms of credit.
4.1 in some circumstances we may require a non refundable deposit, this figure can be up to and including 50% of the job value. This will be up to Marton Cleaning Services discretion.
We require no less than 48 hours notice before the scheduled appointment that you wish to cancel.
5.1 Marton Carpet Cleaning operate a 2 strike policy. If on two occasions jobs are cancelled within 48 hours a full deposit of the whole job value will be required to book in for a third time.
5.2 For callbacks (this can be for any reason) we will arrange to revisit at the earliest or requested opportunity. If both Marton Carpet Cleaning and the consumer agree on a time and date and the consumer cancels within 48 hour,s 2 times on 2 separate occasions within a month then the minimum charge callout will be reintroduced for the third visit attempt and beyond.
6. Supplementary provisions
Our staff are happy to help you with lightweight furniture.
6.1: Please remove and store away all highly breakable and fragile items. Certain items are excluded from liability. These include antiques, artwork, items of sentimental value, jewellery, electronic equipment (TV's etc) and cash.
6.2: It may take up to 5 business days to respond to customer complaints. We accept complaints by email, phone call and acknowledged contact via social medias
Acknowledged means we have replied to the complaint.
7.1. The Client agrees that due to the nature of the service the Company guarantees only to correct any problems reported within 72 hours of the completion of the service.
7.2. The Company may require entry to the location of the claim within 72 hours to view and / or correct the problem.
7.3. If the Client or any third party instructed by the Client is not present at the time of completion of the service then no claims regarding any cleaning issues can be made after 24 hours.
7.4. If the Client instructs a third party to inspect the result from the cleaning then the Company must be notified before completion of the service. The third party will be the deciding factor in which if they confirm the work is at an acceptable level and standard then that will be the final decision on behalf of the consumer/client.
7.5. In case of a third party inspecting or refusing to inspect the result from the cleaning then the Company cannot be held responsible for rectifying any outstanding cleaning issues not mentioned by the third party.
7.6. While the business operatives make every effort not to break items, accidents do happen. For this specific reason, the Company requests all irreplaceable items (whether monetarily or sentimentally valuable) be stored away.
7.7. The Company shall not be responsible for damage due to faulty and/or improper installation of any item.
7.8. Any attempt to commit insurance fraud or any use of false information to commit any type of fraud will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law together by the Company and the Insurance Provider(s). Monetary compensation as well as legal fees may incur. 7.8. All services shall be deemed to have been carried out to the Client’s satisfaction unless written notice is received by the Company with details of the complaint within 72 hours of the work being completed. We will fully investigate any complaint and attempt to resolve it to the satisfaction of the Client, or alternatively to a reasonable standard
* The Company does hold Public Liability Insurance + Treatment insurance
* Claims can be covered by the Company and/or its operatives insurance, only if the damage/breakages are reported within 72 hours of the cleaning service visit.
* The Company reserves any right to refuse disclosure of confidential company documents.
* No refund claims will be considered once the cleaning service has been carried out..
* We may offer alternative settlements, these can range from a free reclean to a half refund. Cleaning issues and stain removal issues are separate and as such we never guarantee stain removal.
* The customer/client must give Marton Carpet Cleaning Services a chance to address any problems that arise after the cleaning, to which limitations and explanations will be given to the customer and the reasoning for that.
* In the case of carpet pile lifting then the finished product, once confirmed with the customer that it is at an acceptable level of temporary improvement, is temporary and will reflatten due to damage. This could happen instantly or take months, it is totally dependent on the carpet type and many other variable factors to which Marton Carpet Cleaning Services have no power to change or alter and we wont accept fault for reflattening within any time period after we have left the client.
* All services shall be deemed to have been carried out to the Client's satisfaction unless written notice is received by the Company with details of the complaint within 72 hours of the work being completed. We will fully investigate any complaint and attempt to resolve it to the satisfaction of the Client, or alternatively to a reasonable standard
We cannot be held responsible for existing damages.
* 8.1: Both parties shall ensure that their respective responsibilities under this agreement are undertaken in compliance with all statutory regulations and codes of conduct.
* 8.2: The Client agrees that any use of the Company’s services, including placing an order for services by telephone, social media’s and email, shall constitute the Client’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
* 8.3: Unless otherwise agreed in writing by a director of the Company, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any other terms of business or purchase conditions put forward by the Client.
* 8.4: No variation or alteration of these Terms and Conditions shall be valid unless approved in writing by a director of the Company.
* 8.5: The Company reserves the right to make any changes to any part of these terms and conditions without giving any prior notice. Any alterations will apply to new business but not existing contracts.
* 8.6: The Client agrees that due to the nature of the service the Company guarantees only to correct any problems reported within 72 hours of the completion of the service.
* 8.7: If the Client or any third party instructed by the Client is not present at the time of completion of the service then no claims regarding any cleaning issues can be made.
* 8.8: If the Client instructs a third party to inspect the result from the cleaning then the Company must be notified before completion of the service.
* 8.9: The failure to carry out the company’s services as a result of factors that are beyond its control. Factors beyond its control include acts of god, floods, severe weather conditions, and inability to gain access to premises, vehicle problems, lack of appropriate resources, such as water, electricity, and lighting
* 9.1 We are not responsible for the carpet pile reflattening after period of time once we have left the consumers home.
* 9.2: The Company shall not be liable for the shrinkage of carpets as a result of poor fitting.
* 9.3: The Company shall not be liable for carpets expanding or ripples forming during and/or after the cleaning when this is as a result of factors such as fibre content, wear and tear, weak backing and/or poor fitting.
* 9.4: The Company shall not be responsible for a poor result in cleaning where this is a result of considerable wear and tear and/or staining to the carpet fibres prior to the service being carried out.
* 9.5: The Company shall not be liable for any odours arising during and/or after cleaning when this is due to factors such as, lack of ventilation, and/or appropriate heating.
* 9.6: The Company shall not be responsible for damage due to faulty and/or improper installation of any item.
* 9.7: Any attempt to commit insurance fraud or any use of false information to commit any type of fraud will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law together by the Company and the Insurance Provider(s). Monetary compensation as well as legal fees may.
* 9.8: Both parties shall ensure that their respective responsibilities under this agreement are undertaken in compliance with all statutory regulations and codes of conduct.
* 9.9: We are not liable for any damages caused by faulty products/equipment provided by the customer.
* 9.10: The Company is not liable for any wear or discolouration of fabric that becomes more notable once dirt is removed.
* 9.11. We shall not be responsible for any damage caused as a result of the Client placing furniture on a carpet which has not completely dried, this is down to the customer discretion as to whether to move furniture back
* 9.12. We are not responsible for any existing damage to Clients property in the form of old stains/burns/spillages etc. which cannot be cleaned/removed completely by the cleaning operative using the industry standard cleaning methods.
* 9.13. The company and its operatives will not and can not take responsibility for cleaning highlighting damages on any fabric, leather, carpet, hard floor or any other textile or item we work on
*9.14 any subcontractors Marton Carpet Cleaning Services use are liable for their own damages/mistakes and the customer shall take it up with the relevant company, not Marton Carpet Cleaning Services.
Marton Carpet Cleaning Services reserves the right to make any changes to any part of these Terms and Conditions without giving any prior notice. By ordering Marton Carpet Cleaning Services service by telephone, e-mail, social media’s or Marton Carpet Cleaning Services website the Client agrees to be bound by Marton Carpet Cleaning Services terms and conditions. The relevant United Kingdom law shall govern these terms and conditions, and by agreeing to be bound by them the client agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the relevant courts of the United Kingdom.